Sisense gives you the easiest way to get real business insights from complex data with radically innovative business analytics. Sisense empowers everyday business users to independently manage, analyze, and visualize complex data quickly and cost-effectively. Our mission is to transform complex data into insights everywhere, enabling access to business intelligence across the entire organization. Our leading innovation is used by companies seeking to gain insights to their own business, and also embedded by technology and service companies that aim to provide additional insights and value for their customers. To learn more about Sisense, visit www.sisense.com We are proud of the recognition we receive for our passionate commitment to customer support and innovation: - Named a Visionary in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms - Recognized by the Software & Information Industry Association as Best Business Intelligence Tool and Platform - Named to Annual Forbes 2018 CLoud 100 List - Earned "perfect recommend" ranking and recognized as market leader in Dresner's 2017 Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study - Chosen as 2018 Best BI Software by FinancesOnline - Picked as one of NYC's top tech companies by Built in NYC
We are Sisense. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze massive amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. You are a pre-sales superstar, deeply technical with great customer facing skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of our future customers. You will focus on both the back end data model and the front facing dashboards and visualization to ensure our prospects' success.
When it comes to deploying mission-critical enterprise software you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference able customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the prospect customer with the understanding and comfort that they will be successful with our solution
- Analyze and visualize large data sets quickly using the Sisense solution.
- Rapidly develop POCs (proof of concepts) and analytical solutions for a diverse pool of clients.
- Consult with prospects customers to understand and best support their business, data and analytical needs.
- Work closely with the sales team to offer technical consulting and provide guidance to close deals.
- Develop and deliver training to clients.
- Minimum 2-5 years of SaaS sales engineering experience.
- Technical mindset, can tackle complex SQL/Architecture problems.
- Is eager to jump into call with prospects and tackle business issues.
- Has strong Relational Database and BI Experience.
- Has heavy Client Facing Experience.
- Has data modeling, statistics and modeling methodologies.
- Experience with a dynamically typed language (Python, PHP, Ruby, Node.js).
- Familiar with one client-side framework (Angular.JS, Backbone) – nice to have.
- Prior business intelligence or data visualization experience strongly preferred.