Sisense gives you the easiest way to get real business insights from complex data with radically innovative business analytics. Sisense empowers everyday business users to independently manage, analyze and visualize complex data quickly and cost-effectively. Our mission is to transform complex data into insights everywhere, enabling access to business intelligence across the entire organization.Our leading innovation is used by companies seeking to gain insights to their own business, and also embedded by technology and service companies that aim to provide additional insights and value for their customers.To learn more about Sisense, visit www.sisense.comWe are proud of the recognition we receive for our passionate commitment to customer support and innovation:- 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 & 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Israel- Forbes’ list of the 25 Next Billion Dollar Startups & Forbes 100 Best Cloud Companies list- Ranked one of the 50 highest-rated private cloud companies to work for by Glassdoor and Battery Ventures- Awarded 2016 Frost & Sullivan Customer Service Excellence Recognition- Named an ‘Overall Leader’ by Dresner’s 2016 Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study- Positioned favorably in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics- Designated a hot company to watch by CIO, CRN and Information Management
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
Account Executives at Sisense are hunters, focused and well-organized individuals, and will join our inside sales team in New York City, selling to SMB and enterprise organizations across the US market. You must be comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solution and closing sales over the phone. The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios. You must be able to deliver Sisense’s unique value proposition in a way that is compelling and relevant to a prospect’s specific requirements.
- Exceed Yearly 800K-1MM ACV sales quota within prospect accounts
- Be responsible for the conversion of inbound leads and converting them to closed deals
- Thorough and proper qualification of customer needs and requirements
- Sell the ROI of the Data Visualization solutions we provide to potential clients
- Tenaciously follow-through and prioritize client needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
- Contact and generate interest from prospects attained through telemarketing campaigns
- Become a Sisense product expert and conduct product demonstrations to interested prospects via our web based conferencing tools
- You will become an expert of the Business Intelligence market and learn how to position Sisense relative to competing alternatives.
- Minimum 2-3 years of SaaS/cloud inside sales experience (remote sales)
- Proven over achievement record with SaaS/Cloud inside sales to the US market
- Excellent phone & email & social communication skills
- Understanding of the business drivers and buying process in enterprise customers
- Documented success converting leads into sales revenue
- Knowledge of salesforce.com #BONUS
- Business Intelligence experience #BONUS
Medical, Dental and Vision plans, health savings account with employer contribution, flexible spending account employer paid long term and short term disability, employer paid Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance, additional Life and AD&D insurance options, 401K Plan w/ employer match, 10 Paid Holidays, 15 PTO Days, 5 Sick Days, plus additional 4 days off a year, first Friday after each end of quarter we “Come up for Air” (mandatory and doesn’t take away from your vacation days), health advocacy, employee assistance program, generous employee referral program, free stocked kitchens, WellSense programs that include yoga, workout programs, etc to promote healthy/happy employees, discounted tickets (ticketsatwork), paid parental leave, pretax parking/commuter benefits (NYC), Paid Parking (AZ), Employee Experience Program that includes monthly/quarterly events like happy hours, employee outings, summer party, holiday party.