Business Development Representative
Sisense gives you the easiest way to get real business insights from complex data with radically innovative business analytics. Sisense empowers everyday business users to independently manage, analyze and visualize complex data quickly and cost-effectively. Our mission is to transform complex data into insights everywhere, enabling access to business intelligence across the entire organization. Our leading innovation is used by companies seeking to gain insights to their own business, and also embedded by technology and service companies that aim to provide additional insights and value for their customers. To learn more about Sisense, visit www.sisense.com We are proud of the recognition we receive for our passionate commitment to customer support and innovation: - Named a Visionary in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms - Recognized by the Software & Information Industry Association as Best Business Intelligence Tool and Platform - Named to Second Annual Forbes 2017 CLoud 100 List - Earned "perfect recommend" ranking and recognized as market leader in Dresner's 2017 Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study - Chosen as 2018 Best BI Software by FinancesOnline - Picked as one of NYC's top tech companies by Built in NYC
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for lead qualification and development to join our NYC office, focusing on the US market. Our ideal Business Development Representative (BDR) is first and foremost an effective and fearless communicator. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to a Sales Executive. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart sales people.
- The Business Development Representative (BDR) works with demand generation to uncover and craft new opportunities which results in closed business.
- Identify and leverage compelling new business entry ways for target outreach
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email and responding to all inbound leads
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM system
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Sisense's product, BI industry trends and competition
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Representing Sisense with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Minimum 1-3 years of inside sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality - willing to take intelligent risks
- Strategic planning abilities
- Spanish speaking a strong advantage
- B2B sales experience
- Validated over achievement record with a daring resilient mentality
- Methodological and organized
- Salesforce.com expertise
- Willingness to have TONS of fun in a Super cool start up...