We develop SMARTASSISTANT - the leading technology for interactive product advice for online shops, brands, and service providers.Our mission: Helping shoppers choose products they'll love.The SMARTASSISTANT SaaS solution is based on a need-oriented paradigm, and takes on the role of a knowledgeable salesperson: It engages the user, asks need-oriented questions, explains features, and benefits and advises the user on the most suitable product or service. Find out more: http://www.smartassistant.com/solutionOur team is passionate about pushing the boundaries of online retail, driving higher conversion rates, and increasing shopper loyalty.
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be joining the fastest growing region of SMARTASSISTANT, and include vast scope for personal development and career progression through proven performance as a Sales Director.
- Be responsible for Enterprise Sales initiatives and key North -
- American accounts
- Develop and execute sales strategic plans to achieve targets and - expand our customer base
- Manage our business development strategy and new business acquisition
- Actively create new business opportunities through event participation and networking
- Build market position by negotiating and closing business deals
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partner with your customers understand their business needs and objectives
- University Degree
- 2-5 years experience in Sales (SaaS preferred)
- Track Record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Experience in SaaS, Ecommerce, technology a plus
Skills/Personality: - Strong Oral and Written Communication skills - Achievement Oriented - Experience working with senior to C-level executives - Technically minded but solutions oriented - A passion for helping Brands to improve customer experience - Loves to debate (not argue) - Friendly, warm, team player - Confident, not arrogant - Autonomous - self starter - Direct and clear communicator, articulate - Structured, organized, and concise - Convincing, but not sales-y