We develop SMARTASSISTANT - the leading technology for interactive product advice for online shops, brands, and service providers.Our mission: Helping shoppers choose products they'll love.The SMARTASSISTANT SaaS solution is based on a need-oriented paradigm, and takes on the role of a knowledgeable salesperson: It engages the user, asks need-oriented questions, explains features, and benefits and advises the user on the most suitable product or service. Find out more: http://www.smartassistant.com/solutionOur team is passionate about pushing the boundaries of online retail, driving higher conversion rates, and increasing shopper loyalty.
As Account Manager you are responsible for our key customer program and its day-to-day administration, coordinating deliverables and managing expectation amongst stakeholders. You will serve as lead point of contact and handle strategic high level management and work with the services team to ensure project stays on track and is successful.
- Maintaining day-to-day / weekly momentum and support the further growth of account
- Coordinating internal teams, especially sales and project management
- Articulate goals and objectives of the program to the stakeholders
- Expectation management, planning and executing strategy
- Strategic relationship-building
- Track deliverables and identify risks or additional requirements
- Continuous communication of value proposition and present new ideas
- Juggle the priorities and projects so that there are measurable outputs being delivered regularly
- Proactive support of regional account leads
- Providing and maintaining all materials which are business / strategy related
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in client services, account management
- Minimum 3 years of experience of working within a digital agency or in eCommerce
- 6-12 months of prospecting / B2B sales experience is a bonus