Director of Sales Development & Sales Operations
zoovu’s mission is to humanize the digital engagement experience. We engage and advise millions of consumers every day to help them find the perfect products and services.
As a data-first and AI-centric company, zoovu leverages all of today’s digital touchpoints to enable authentic 1-1 conversations. We empower brands to truly understand their customers and help deliver incredible brand engagement by asking questions.
zoovu has trained digital assistants across 300+ categories, including consumer electronics, healthcare, banking and telecommunications, and is used by over 150 premium brands and retailers in over 80 countries and across more than 40 different languages.
We are seeking a seasoned 'Coach' for our Sales Development team, and one with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead the charge into new industries, markets, and use cases of our Platform. This individual will be skilled in implementation, ongoing optimization, and analysis of outbound sales programs targeting the Enterprise Market. You will need a skilled eye for talent to hire, attention to detail and process to train and onboard, and build strong relationships with the team around the world to optimize the performance of this critical channel. We hire amazing people, who happen to be highly skilled at what they do, from all over the world to join our company. This role reports to the VP Sales and is a critical function for the growth plans of the organization. As such, we need someone that will push us - constructive feedback, bold ideas, and a spirit of taking initiative to make it happen.
Sales Development - Manage global team of BDRs - hiring, training, ongoing coaching - Embed touch plan and account guidelines - Optimize outbound campaign efforts - messaging, channel (email, LI, video, direct mail), personalization - Exceed pipeline creation targets from this channel - Take initiative to construct campaigns for new markets, industries, and use cases, then lead the team to follow from your learnings Sales Operations - Organize onboarding and continued Sales Learning and Development Documentation - Analysis of Sales process - lead development / nurture timeline, sales velocity, conversion rates, win rates across various channels - Assist in building and defining the Target Market and account for coverage within database - Collaborate with Field team and Marketing on Coverage of TAM
- Experience in building and managing sales development teams
- Experience running effective outbound campaigns to the Enterprise market
- Knowledge of Account Based Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience in covering US and European territories
- Travel - existing BDR team is in Europe. A fair amount of time will be spent there. Over time, we plan to hire BDRs in our other locations, -mainly NYC and London, travel required to all locations
- Comfort with a fast-paced, high growth, ambitious environment
- Previous coverage of APAC market is a plus
- Experience in Ecommerce, Branded Manufacturer industries a plus