Sales Development Representative
zoovu’s mission is to humanize the digital engagement experience. We engage and advise millions of consumers every day to help them find the perfect products and services.
As a data-first and AI-centric company, zoovu leverages all of today’s digital touchpoints to enable authentic 1-1 conversations. We empower brands to truly understand their customers and help deliver incredible brand engagement by asking questions.
zoovu has trained digital assistants across 300+ categories, including consumer electronics, healthcare, banking and telecommunications, and is used by over 150 premium brands and retailers in over 80 countries and across more than 40 different languages.
SMARTASSISTANT is the leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store. Our software solution helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter.
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in Vienna with offices in New York, London, and Wroclaw
SMARTASSISTANT is experiencing rapid growth and is expanding teams in all locations. The U.S. office was launched in 2015, and is the key growth opportunity for the business.
- This role is critical for the sales organization to generate new business by identifying new sales opportunities
- You will research, identify and prospect for new clients (email, cold calling, social reach outs and other creative methods)
- Conduct qualification conversations and coordinate handoffs
- Educate prospects and new target industries on the value of guided selling
- Maintain high daily sales activity levels to help support your quarterly targets
- Career path aspirations to grow in the sales organization
- University Degree
- 1-3 years experience
- Experience in SaaS, Ecommerce, technology a plus
- Experience in Sales, Consulting, Client Facing roles
- Sales or direct client engagement
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Achievement Oriented
- Experience working with senior to C-level executives
- Technically minded but solutions oriented
- A passion for helping Brands to improve customer experience
- Loves to debate (not argue)
- Friendly, warm, team player
- Confident, not arrogant
- Autonomous - self starter
- Direct and clear communicator, articulate
- Structured, organized, and concise
- Convincing, but not sales-y