We develop SMARTASSISTANT – the leading technology for intelligent Digital Advice for brands, retailers, and service providers. Our mission: Simplifying decision-making! As a fast-growing company with offices around the globe, SMARTASSISTANT helps the world's largest companies to provide their customers with consistent interactive product and service advice. The result: personalized, digital experiences that eliminate friction throughout all stages of the customer life-cycle, generating significant businesses results. The cloud-based solution can be integrated online, on mobile sites and as in-store solution at bricks-and-mortar stores. Want to see how it works? Visit http://www.smartassistant.com
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be joining the fastest growing region of SMARTASSISTANT, and include vast scope for personal development and career progression through proven performance as a Channel Manager.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- University Degree
- 2-5 years experience in Sales (SaaS preferred)
- Track Record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Experience in SaaS, Ecommerce, technology a plus
Skills/Personality: - Strong Oral and Written Communication skills - Achievement Oriented - Experience working with senior to C-level executives - Technically minded but solutions oriented - A passion for helping Brands to improve customer experience - Loves to debate (not argue) - Friendly, warm, team player - Confident, not arrogant - Autonomous - self starter - Direct and clear communicator, articulate - Structured, organized, and concise - Convincing, but not sales-y