zoovu’s mission is to humanize the digital engagement experience. We engage and advise millions of consumers every day to help them find the perfect products and services.
As a data-first and AI-centric company, zoovu leverages all of today’s digital touchpoints to enable authentic 1-1 conversations. We empower brands to truly understand their customers and help deliver incredible brand engagement by asking questions.
zoovu has trained digital assistants across 300+ categories, including consumer electronics, healthcare, banking and telecommunications, and is used by over 150 premium brands and retailers in over 80 countries and across more than 40 different languages.
As Account Manager you are responsible for our key customer program and its day-to-day administration, coordinating deliverables and managing expectation amongst stakeholders. You will serve as lead point of contact and handle strategic high level management and work with the services team to ensure project stays on track and is successful.
- Maintaining day-to-day / weekly momentum and support the further growth of account
- Coordinating internal teams, especially sales and project management
- Articulate goals and objectives of the program to the stakeholders
- Expectation management, planning and executing strategy
- Strategic relationship-building
- Track deliverables and identify risks or additional requirements
- Continuous communication of value proposition and present new ideas
- Juggle the priorities and projects so that there are measurable outputs being delivered regularly
- Proactive support of regional account leads
- Providing and maintaining all materials which are business / strategy related
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in client services, account management
- Minimum 3 years of experience of working within a digital agency or in eCommerce
- 6-12 months of prospecting / B2B sales experience is a bonus