Sales Development Rep
Smartling enables you to automate, manage, and professionally translate content so that you can do more with less.
Smartling is a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 awarded SaaS company based in Time Square in New York City. Smartling uses cloud based technology and data to improve language translation and localization outcomes. Smartling’s Sales Development team works with a wide range of prospective customers to help identify a fit with Smartling’s technology and the prospects’ international business needs. As an SDR, you will help to drive strategic new business for Smartling, and enable companies to leverage technology and data to meet enterprise goals.
The Smartling Sales Development Team is a group of highly motivated sales professionals whose focus is on acquiring high potential prospects. As the first person that a prospect will talk to, you will be qualifying active buying interest. You will be a critical part of the bridge between marketing and sales to ensure lead flow is consistent, high quality and frictionless.
As an SDR you are someone who is ready to level up. You’re a “forever learner” with an insatiable desire to gain new skills and knowledge seeking to soak up advice and mentorship from peers and other sales professionals. You are a motivated person with a “first in, last out” mentality. You have excellent time management and organizational skills. You have a touch of shameless audacity and get excited by a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Convert sales ready leads (SRLs) that have potential to become new business opportunities for Smartling.
- Find the decision maker at ideal customer companies.
- Generate curiosity with prospects over emails and calls.
- Generate meaningful interactions and set up first meetings.
- Qualify and pitch Smartling to prospects in a consultative manner.
- Hand off qualified prospects to Account Executives.
- Data management in Salesforce.com.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Smartling product, competitive positioning and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum 1 year of full-time sales/pre-sales experience.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Inside sales experience is a plus.
- CRM experience and sales enablement software experience is a plus.
- Enterprise prospecting experience is a plus.
- Strong pattern recognition and problem solving skills.