Enterprise Account Executive
SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite is used by high-performance organizations for making the best hires. It has full functionality for recruitment marketing and collaborative hiring built on a modern cloud platform with an open marketplace for 3rd party recruitment services. Unlike the first generation applicant tracking systems it replaces, SmartRecruiters provides an amazing candidate experience, hiring managers actually want to use the product, and recruiters love us because we make their jobs easier. Companies like Visa, Skechers, Kelly Services, Equinox, and Alcoa use SmartRecruiters to make recruiting a competitive advantage. For more information, follow us at @SmartRecruiters, on LinkedIn or on https://www.smartrecruiters.com.
The SmartRecruiters Enterprise Account Executive will sell with insight, network, be able to build rapport and credibility with your clients, and create demand unique to our solution, by understanding their business/industry challenges, and what makes them tick. You will be open to new ideas, successful working independently or as part of a stellar team. Further, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and one that’s continually evolving.
- As a hunter, you will secure new logo business through all means at your disposal, including not being afraid to pick up the phone.
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, getting wide and deep into often complex accounts, building consensus, and negotiating/closing license and professional services agreements with large enterprises.
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders.
- You will coordinate with marketing and inside sales resources to create strategy, messaging, and materials specific to your assigned marketplace.
- Highly successful sales experience in Enterprise HR/HCM Applications
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise/cloud software sales experience, successfully selling high-level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to all levels
- Solution sales, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar
- Ability to successfully work from a home office environment and travel at least 30%
- Last, but by no means least - an outstanding work ethic, high integrity, team player attitude