SnapApp helps marketers get the leads that sales wants. We provide a platform that enables marketers to discover the criteria for a sales-ready lead, execute marketing programs with interactive assets, enable their sales teams with better prospect insights, and track and report results across every stage of the process. SnapApp uses question-based interactions to create a dialogue with prospects that engages them and uncovers intent to buy. The questions are defined by your sales team based on their qualification criteria. Highly qualified leads are passed to sales with rich context for follow up conversations that drive opportunities forward and increase revenue. Backed by Providence Equity Partners, SnapApp has hundreds of customers including Paycor, Cisco, CEB, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Blackbaud, and more. Visit SnapApp on the web at www.snapapp.com or follow on Twitter @snap_app.
SnapApp is helping marketers unleash their potential by creating interactive content to better engage and convert their prospects. A leader in the rapidly evolving MarTech landscape, SnapApp is adding an Account Executive to fuel our next level of growth. Supported by a dedicated Business Development Representative, SnapApp Account Executives are responsible for creating opportunities, developing relationships and closing new business within an established geographic territory.
- Work closely with sales management to maximize sales within assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed net new sales revenue and logo targets.
- Be able to identify new opportunities, qualify need and demonstrate the value of the SnapApp platform by leveraging a consultative selling approach.
- Partner with your business development representative (BDR) to identify and penetrate top targets within your assigned territory.
- Ability to efficiently manage time to focus on activities that drive revenue.
- Become a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with prospects.
- Successfully identify, manage and overcome prospect objections during the sales process.
- Evangelize and provide thought leadership on the value of interactive content.
- Track and forecast all sales activities using Salesforce.com.
- Keep abreast of new product features, customer success stories and competitive intelligence.
- Qualified candidates must have a desire to work in a startup environment as one of the foundational members of a growing sales organization.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, SaaS sales environment.
- Demonstrable success of consistently achieving sales performance quotas.
- Outstanding verbal, written and phone-based communications skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Experience managing all sales related activities within a CRM such as Salesforce.com.
- Experience selling to Marketing, a plus.
- Strong work ethic and desire to continuously improve sales effectiveness and business acumen an absolute must.