Business Development Representative
SnapApp helps marketers get the leads that sales wants. We provide a platform that enables marketers to discover the criteria for a sales-ready lead, execute marketing programs with interactive assets, enable their sales teams with better prospect insights, and track and report results across every stage of the process. SnapApp uses question-based interactions to create a dialogue with prospects that engages them and uncovers intent to buy. The questions are defined by your sales team based on their qualification criteria. Highly qualified leads are passed to sales with rich context for follow up conversations that drive opportunities forward and increase revenue. Backed by Providence Equity Partners, SnapApp has hundreds of customers including Paycor, Cisco, CEB, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Blackbaud, and more. Visit SnapApp on the web at www.snapapp.com or follow on Twitter @snap_app.
SnapApp is helping marketers unleash their potential by creating interactive content to better engage and convert their prospects. A leader in the rapidly evolving MarTech landscape, SnapApp is adding an Business Development Representative (BDR) to fuel our next level of growth. If you’re a high-energy, motivated self-starter, this opportunity can help you unleash your career by becoming an effective and successful sales professional utilizing a consultative sales approach.
The BDR very often has the initial (and, therefore, most important) opportunity to make an impression on a prospect. You will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up. Driving excitement, creativity, and relationship building into every customer call is crucial. A successful candidate will have a positive phone presence and a track record of effective, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization. You will closely partner with your Account Executive to develop and hone your sales skills.
- Continuous prospecting, calling, and emailing to book appointments for Account Executives.
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest in SnapApp’s content creation platform.
- Track and forecast all sales activities using Salesforce.com.
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for outbound calls, emails, appointments set, and opportunities created.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes.
- Keep abreast of new product features, customer success stories.
- Bachelor's degree plus 0-2 years of work experience.
- Qualified candidates must have a desire to work in startup environment with the goal of advancing their career in sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to lead conversations and ask open ended questions.
- Self-starter with a passion to learn how to solve complex problems and business analysis.
- Enthusiasm, competitiveness, and willingness to learn are a must.