Enterprise Account Executive
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique developer focused product enables developers and enterprise security to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.Snyk is adopted by over 100,000 developers, has multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others) and is experiencing rapid growth. Our investors are Canaan Partners, BOLDStart, and several successful developer tools entrepreneurs. Snyk was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in London with offices in Israel and the US. For more information, go to https://snyk.io/.
As an early member of our sales team, you’ll play a meaningful role in laying the foundations for our future success. You’ll work closely with your sales colleagues and our talented sales engineers. We’re a collaborative team with different backgrounds, and we spend time coaching each other, giving and receiving feedback, and ensuring we work together to make the most of the skills and experience we have within the team.
As an account exec at Snyk, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the devsecops space and digital transformation teams at companies. Our existing customer base ranges from mid-market companies like right up to large enterprises like Google and Salesforce.
We want you to contribute to the iterative improvement of our sales process, tone and approach, and you’ll have plenty of scope to inform the way we develop our internal tooling to help you work efficiently and effectively.
We’re looking for highly motivated salespeople who thrive with the freedom to decide how to spend your day, and how best to contribute to your team’s goals.
- You have experience selling a technical product, and you want to hone your craft in a startup on its way to success
- You’re self-motivated and hard-working: you aim to exceed your quota, and you enjoy working in fast-paced environments
- You are collaborative and love belonging to a high-achieving sales team
- You are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- You’re open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, mindful of your customer’s risk tolerance