Sales Development Rep
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique developer focused product enables developers and enterprise security to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows. Snyk is adopted by over 100,000 developers, has multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others) and is experiencing rapid growth. Our investors are Canaan Partners, BOLDStart, and several successful developer tools entrepreneurs. Snyk was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in London with offices in Israel and the US. For more information, go to https://snyk.io/.
As an early member of our fast-growing sales team, you’ll a great insight into how the full sales-cycle works, exposure to high profile customers, a strong technical grounding in our product, and lots of mentorship and training.
- Account mapping and researching potential customers
- Adding leads to our CRM tool, HubSpot
- Iterating and executing on the contact cadences we’ve established for leads qualified by our marketing team, and setting follow-up meetings for active prospects
- Working on sales deck presentations
- Creating and sending out quotes and other supporting documents
- Spending time with our customers who have high potential for expansion
- You are ambitious, organised and energetic
- You build strong, meaningful relationships and take pride in being a great communicator
- You’re driven: you strive to exceed your goals, and love the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment
- You are collaborative and want to work in a diverse, high-performing team
- You are resilient and continually working to be better
- You’re open, honest and love to learn
- You’re excited about technology and security, and you want to join a high-growth startup