Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique developer focused product enables developers and enterprise security to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows. Snyk is adopted by over 100,000 developers, has multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others) and is experiencing rapid growth. Our investors are Canaan Partners, BOLDStart, and several successful developer tools entrepreneurs. Snyk was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in London with offices in Israel and the US. For more information, go to https://snyk.io/.
Our growth is primarily inbound, through a bottom-up motion from individual developers discovering and signing up for Snyk. You'll be responsible for growing the leads we supply to our enterprise sales team through all channels, as well as our marketing messaging - from the website and PR to sales collateral and events. You’ll be managing and growing the existing marketing team.
- Creating an efficient marketing funnel that capitalises on our bottom-up interest, including demand generation and lead nurturing
- Working with the sales team on lead scoring and handoff processes
- Creating a consistent, compelling messaging of Snyk’s value through sales collateral, our website and partner co-marketing activities
- Enhance our media footprint through a PR agency
- Managing our participation and success at enterprise events
- You have successfully led a marketing team
- You have experience in the developer and devops ecosystems
- You know how to market to large enterprises
- You've optimised online self-serve conversion funnels
- You're proud of your content creation and communication skills
- You enjoy working closely with other business and technical functions
- You're excited about building out the marketing function at Snyk
- You're passionate about dev tools, security and open source