Sales Enablement Manager
Every organization’s most valuable asset is its people - informing, supporting, and connecting them is critical to business success. But that’s getting harder as 80% of the workforce is deskless and current communications tools fall short. This is why we created SocialChorus. We want every worker to be able to access the information, resources, or people they need every day to do their best work - regardless of their role, location, or status. SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives, and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott, and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected, and supported workforce. For more information, please visit www.socialchorus.com.
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for ensuring the customer-facing team is able to communication & prove the value of our platform to our prospects and customers. This includes: Developing content and assets to communicate the value and use cases for the platform. Creating solution (use case) specific content, demos, and training material. Defining specific selling tools, including value assessment, business case development, and proof points. Training the customer-facing team on all associated knowledge and skills *Supporting all aspects of the selling process to win new brands and expand within existing customers This position reports to Brian McDowell, SVP of Global Sales and will work closely with all of Sales, Marketing, Strategy, and Client Strategy & Success to ensure the workflow, systems and people are aligned and working smoothly to enable sales excellence.
- Define and develop solutions for specific customer use cases of the SocialChorus platform, including demos, program content, selling assets, and training.
- Gather success stories
- Develop and deliver a world-class sales enablement program for the sales team, including SDRs, Sales Directors, AEs, Account Managers and as appropriate the customer success team.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of sales training on a regular basis. Collaborate with sales, marketing and products (and other subject-matter-experts) to bring in relevant content and skill development. When appropriate, use tests or a certification process.
- Expand training material for solution areas to be appropriate for training customers in those use cases.
- As required, develop and update customer-facing slides & other assets. Keep the overall repository of assets up to date.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing to develop content and positioning that effectively engages buyers and differentiates SocialChorus
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Developing the curriculum path and training content in a broad variety of formats and delivery mediums.
- Extremely process-oriented with the ability to create, document and implement new processes across multiple departments.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Creative approach to content building
- Strong project management skills
- Basic technical knowledge of SocialChorus platform, Program Studio.
- Attention to detail yet able to multitask.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous priorities, get results even when the direction is unclear.
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years of sales, sales support and/or enablement experience. Including 3 years in a SaaS or similar environment
- Experience developing and delivering solution marketing content, enablement, and training