Sales Development Manager
Every organization’s most valuable asset is its people - informing, supporting, and connecting them is critical to business success. But that’s getting harder as 80% of the workforce is deskless and current communications tools fall short. This is why we created SocialChorus. We want every worker to be able to access the information, resources, or people they need every day to do their best work - regardless of their role, location, or status. SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives, and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott, and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected, and supported workforce. For more information, please visit www.socialchorus.com.
SocialChorus is on a mission to create truly connected workforces and Communications, HR and Business Leaders at some of the largest brands in the world rely on our platform to give all employees the news and information they need to thrive. Every day our platform allows our customers to reach their team with relevant news and information in real-time. Employees using SocialChorus are more engaged, informed, and connected which helps the entire organization thrive.
We are in a hyper-growth stage at SocialChorus and looking for a Sales Development Manager to lead our team of highly motivated SDR’s. As the SDR Manager you will be an integral part of the leadership team. You will lead and grow a team of SDRs in our San Francisco office that focuses on securing first meetings with decision makers and influencers within Fortune 1000 companies.
For the right person who can bring passion, drive, and collaboration to an emerging market this position offers a unique opportunity to have a profound impact on the success of SocialChorus and build the pipeline needed to accelerate our growth trajectory.
- Develop the vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on the performance of key outbound metrics
- Analyze and report on key metrics and forecasts to management
- Inspire, motivate, and enable personal and career development of a world-class team
- Recruit, interview & hire exceptional talent
- Provide ongoing training, coaching, and mentoring on the SDR process, skills, best practices, and supporting systems & tools
- Manage individual and team performance – set & track progress indicators, provide ongoing feedback including performance improvement plans and staff realignment when appropriate
- Develop an energetic culture of high-performance, consistent motivation, effectiveness, and results
- Ensure team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in executing the go-to-market strategy
- At least 5 years of work experience in sales and sales/market development
- At least 3 years of managerial experience
- At least 2 years of outbound sales development