Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Every organization’s most valuable asset is its people - informing, supporting, and connecting them is critical to business success. But that’s getting harder as 80% of the workforce is deskless and current communications tools fall short. This is why we created SocialChorus. We want every worker to be able to access the information, resources, or people they need every day to do their best work - regardless of their role, location, or status. SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives, and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott, and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected, and supported workforce. For more information, please visit www.socialchorus.com.
Every organization’s most valuable assets are its people. SocialChorus is the leading employee engagement company providing a workforce communication platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. SocialChorus is the only employee communications platform for complex, distributed workforces. Every day our platform allows our customers to decentralize and reach their teams with relevant news and information in real time.
We are seeking both entry-level and experienced Enterprise Sales Development Representatives to help us expand our lead in the emerging space of workplace communications.
Our SocialChorus sales team is made up of ambitious, intellectually curious people. We strive to find the most effective way to grow the company through lead generation and qualification.
You are a self-starter who will not take no for an answer. You always strive to be the best at what you do. You have high-energy, positive phone presence, and a proven track record of delivering results through academics, athletics, and extracurricular activities. You thrive under pressure and work well in a team environment.
We've built one of the best teams in the industry, and offer ongoing coaching, training and a collaborative culture. You'll learn from the most successful SDR managers in the world through our network of coaches, and you'll develop and grow skills that will help you throughout your career. If you are looking to learn with the best, thrive is a growing organization and ignite your sales career - keep reading.
- Generate business opportunities for our Account Executives and Sales Directors through targeted outreach activities.
- Effectively communicate SocialChorus’ value proposition.
- Generate interest and establish rapport with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives (VPs, SVPs, EVPs).
- Collaborate with territory teammates to prioritize outbound target account plans within a given territory.
- Research new accounts within a territory and research new contacts in existing accounts.
- Nurture prospects through email, direct mail, social media, and other channels.
- Partner with marketing on driving attendance to events, trade shows, webinars, and conferences.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified meetings.
- Demonstrate SocialChorus values every day.
- Exceptional and engaging communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Goal-oriented and accountability toward targets
- Passionate about tech and the start-up culture
- An insatiable level of curiosity and a constant learner
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Persistence and creativity
- A self-starter that thrives on surfacing ideas to solve challenges
- Driven to provide an exceptional customer experience
- BA/BS Degree