Sales & Marketing Intern
Founded in July 2013, SOLS Systems is a leader in the 3D printing space, and a pioneer of custom mass-manufacturing technology enabling the personalization of everyday wearables.
Our first product brings 3D printing to footwear through dynamic, corrective footbeds engineered to change the way the world walks. We believe orthotic shouldn't be a dirty word, generic insoles just aren't cutting it, and health and style should live in one shoe.
We're catalyzing a revolution, and empowering individuals everywhere to reject foot pain, walk further, run faster, jump higher, and dance longer.
SOLS are made possible by a robust digital infrastructure connecting hardware agnostic scanning, generative design, and digital manufacturing. Download our app, photograph your feet, and get SOLS.
We’ve raised $19M to date with investors from Founders Fund and Lux Capital, Tenaya Capital and Melo7 Tech Partners, a fund founded by Carmelo Anthony and Stuart Goldfarb.
The Sales & Marketing Intern provides administrative, logistics, and substantial special project support to the Sales Team and the Head of Sales. Candidates should be driven, competitive, and ambitious over-achievers who want a chance to prove themselves in a dynamic, exciting, and fast paced environment. This is an entry level position that has the potential for promotion within a rapidly growing company.
- Put together and mail onboarding kits for new clients.
- Send samples to prospective clients as needed by Sales Team.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory for Sales Team.
- Support the Sales Team and Post Sale Team with anything that is necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, produce itineraries, and organize schedules.
- Manage Google Calendar and coordinate meetings.
- Communicate announcements, general event reminders, and policy changes to Sales Team as needed.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports.
- Answer phone calls and take messages.
A University Degree is required for this position. - Competitive hourly pay - Generous benefits package - An incredible team of smart and supportive people - The chance to join a world-changing company at an early stage - Opportunity for rapid career development - we’re growing fast and are looking for future leaders - Work hard and play hard - World class investors - Catered lunch every day - Informal dress code, regular parties, snacks, beer, amazing work environment
- Base Salary: $30,000
- On Target Earnings: $30,000