Supply Chain Manager
Founded in July 2013, SOLS Systems is a leader in the 3D printing space, and a pioneer of custom mass-manufacturing technology enabling the personalization of everyday wearables.
Our first product brings 3D printing to footwear through dynamic, corrective footbeds engineered to change the way the world walks. We believe orthotic shouldn't be a dirty word, generic insoles just aren't cutting it, and health and style should live in one shoe.
We're catalyzing a revolution, and empowering individuals everywhere to reject foot pain, walk further, run faster, jump higher, and dance longer.
SOLS are made possible by a robust digital infrastructure connecting hardware agnostic scanning, generative design, and digital manufacturing. Download our app, photograph your feet, and get SOLS.
We’ve raised $19M to date with investors from Founders Fund and Lux Capital, Tenaya Capital and Melo7 Tech Partners, a fund founded by Carmelo Anthony and Stuart Goldfarb.
- Manage operational relationships with manufacturing vendors and our internal production team.
- Troubleshoot late orders, identify issues causing lates, and develop processes that reduce occurrence of lates.
- Manage quality of 3d printed parts, and finishing, from manufacturing through delivery.
- Represent the needs of manufacturing to our software development team, and continuously improve our order management tools.
- Track and improve performance of production through goals and metrics.
Coordinate with other Sols teams to facilitate projects requiring manufacturing resources.
Support the product design team with new design launches and anticipate impact to production.
- 1-5 years supply chain, vendor management, logistics, or production / manufacturing management experience.
- Hungry. We’ve got hard problems to solve and you like complex challenges.
- Analytical. Skills like KPI management, pivot tables, and MySQL go a long way at Sols.
- Process minded. You keep your eye on the prize and know how to develop processes that work.
- Collaborative. You can communicate effectively and persuasively with employees from different disciplines and get things done.
- College Graduate
- Maker/3d printing experience a big plus.
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $140,000 - $160,000
- Equity Options: 0.25% - 0.50%