Senior Sales Executive
Founded in July 2013, SOLS Systems is a leader in the 3D printing space, and a pioneer of custom mass-manufacturing technology enabling the personalization of everyday wearables.
Our first product brings 3D printing to footwear through dynamic, corrective footbeds engineered to change the way the world walks. We believe orthotic shouldn't be a dirty word, generic insoles just aren't cutting it, and health and style should live in one shoe.
We're catalyzing a revolution, and empowering individuals everywhere to reject foot pain, walk further, run faster, jump higher, and dance longer.
SOLS are made possible by a robust digital infrastructure connecting hardware agnostic scanning, generative design, and digital manufacturing. Download our app, photograph your feet, and get SOLS.
We’ve raised $19M to date with investors from Founders Fund and Lux Capital, Tenaya Capital and Melo7 Tech Partners, a fund founded by Carmelo Anthony and Stuart Goldfarb.
SOLS is seeking a Senior Sales Executive to bring SOLS to podiatrists everywhere. This is an inside sales role where you will meet with qualified prospects over the phone and by video conference/screen share software.
We are interviewing proven sales leaders with a track record of stellar performance. This is a hunter role augmented by inbounds and warm leads. This is a position for closers.
- Drive revenues by making a high volume of daily outbound calls to podiatrists.
- Own a full sales cycle to obtain new business: prospect, access decision makers, demonstrate product, close, and maintain relationship.
- Diligently entering daily sales activities in our CRM
- Contribute to the highly collaborative team environment to ensure phenomenal client experience.
- Attend trade shows to acquire warm leads and build brand recognition.
- Follow up with inbounds and referrals to close sales.
- 3-6 years experience in sales (technology and/or healthcare industry preferred but not required).
- Proven track record achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional with an ability to work in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic environment
- Ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A get your hands dirty, scrappy, high energy, hard-working attitude.
- Interest and ability to coach and lead. Preferred but not required:
- Significant experience selling to podiatrists, chiropractors, and physical therapists
- Rolodex of and existing relationships with podiatrists, chiropractors, and physical therapists
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
- On Target Earnings: $120,000 - $125,000 (Uncapped)
- Equity Options: 0.10% - 0.14%
- Competitive salary, uncapped commissions, and impressive bonuses
- Excellent equity package
- Generous benefits package including fully funded health benefits plan
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to join a world-changing company at an early stage
- Opportunity for rapid career development - we’re growing fast and are looking for future leaders
- Work hard and play hard
- World class investors
- Catered lunch every day
- Informal dress code, regular parties, snacks, beer, amazing work environment