Sales & Marketing Intern
Founded in 2013, SOLS uses state of the art computer vision and machine learning to improve the fit and function of footwear. We are backed by blue-chip investors like Founders Fund, Lux Capital and Tenaya Capital and located in New York City. To date, the company has launched two products: SOLSRx, medical grade 3D printed orthotics and ExoSOLS, direct to consumer custom insoles. SOLS is now leveraging its patented footwear customization software to attack the footwear industry's biggest problem, shoe size related returns. Our products sit at the intersection of technology and the human body. We are trailblazing the path towards mass customization.
The Sales & Marketing Intern provides administrative, logistics, and substantial special project support to the Sales Team and the Head of Sales. Candidates should be driven, competitive, and ambitious over-achievers who want a chance to prove themselves in a dynamic, exciting, and fast paced environment. This is an entry level position that has the potential for promotion within a rapidly growing company.
- Put together and mail onboarding kits for new clients.
- Send samples to prospective clients as needed by Sales Team.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory for Sales Team.
- Support the Sales Team and Post Sale Team with anything that is necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, produce itineraries, and organize schedules.
- Manage Google Calendar and coordinate meetings.
- Communicate announcements, general event reminders, and policy changes to Sales Team as needed.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports.
- Answer phone calls and take messages.
A University Degree is required for this position. - Competitive hourly pay - Generous benefits package - An incredible team of smart and supportive people - The chance to join a world-changing company at an early stage - Opportunity for rapid career development - we’re growing fast and are looking for future leaders - Work hard and play hard - World class investors - Catered lunch every day - Informal dress code, regular parties, snacks, beer, amazing work environment
- Base Salary: $30,000
- On Target Earnings: $30,000