Supply Chain Manager
Founded in 2013, SOLS uses state of the art computer vision and machine learning to improve the fit and function of footwear. We are backed by blue-chip investors like Founders Fund, Lux Capital and Tenaya Capital and located in New York City. To date, the company has launched two products: SOLSRx, medical grade 3D printed orthotics and ExoSOLS, direct to consumer custom insoles. SOLS is now leveraging its patented footwear customization software to attack the footwear industry's biggest problem, shoe size related returns. Our products sit at the intersection of technology and the human body. We are trailblazing the path towards mass customization.
- Manage operational relationships with manufacturing vendors and our internal production team.
- Troubleshoot late orders, identify issues causing lates, and develop processes that reduce occurrence of lates.
- Manage quality of 3d printed parts, and finishing, from manufacturing through delivery.
- Represent the needs of manufacturing to our software development team, and continuously improve our order management tools.
- Track and improve performance of production through goals and metrics.
Coordinate with other Sols teams to facilitate projects requiring manufacturing resources.
Support the product design team with new design launches and anticipate impact to production.
- 1-5 years supply chain, vendor management, logistics, or production / manufacturing management experience.
- Hungry. We’ve got hard problems to solve and you like complex challenges.
- Analytical. Skills like KPI management, pivot tables, and MySQL go a long way at Sols.
- Process minded. You keep your eye on the prize and know how to develop processes that work.
- Collaborative. You can communicate effectively and persuasively with employees from different disciplines and get things done.
- College Graduate
- Maker/3d printing experience a big plus.
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $140,000 - $160,000
- Equity Options: 0.25% - 0.50%