Graphite is a technology platform that helps companies accelerate business performance with on-demand experts, consultants, and executives. Leading investment firms, professional services firms and Fortune 1000 companies turn to Graphite to access hard-to-find skills, alleviate bandwidth constraints, drive major organizational change, and innovate faster.
SpareHire has over 1,000 paying customers across the Fortune 1000, mid-market, private equity / venture capital industry and professional services industry. The customer success manager is tasked with nurturing and growing these accounts (through phone outreach, e-mail outreach and in-person meetings) to drive repeat projects and additional client spend after the accounts are acquired.
Our sales team is small and growing, and the customer success manager will have the opportunity to meaningfully shape the culture of the sales team and drive sales process. This position reports to the CEO.
- Use phone and e-mail outreach to re-engage existing customers, learn about new hiring needs and drive repeat spend
- Build relationships with customers to drive referrals to other hiring managers within the organization
- Help customers scope new projects to be posted to the SpareHire platform
- Conduct sales calls and product demos with existing customers and others within the organization
- Support other members of sales team with various analyses to continually improve sales process
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable undergraduate institution
- 1-3 years of sales, customer success and/or account management at a leading SaaS company or staffing/recruiting firm
- Strong writing skills – ability to draft and send thoughtful, detailed e-mails
- Strong phone skills – ability to have positive and energetic conversations w/ customers
- Ability to think strategically about accounts and implement a “land and expand” strategy
- Strong knowledge of SalesForce, Outreach and other sales tools
- Some knowledge of finance, consulting and accounting industries a plus