Senior Account Executive
Spectrm is the conversational marketing platform that powers many of the world's leading chatbots. From disruptors to Fortune 100 companies, teams rely on Spectrm’s platform, conversational AI and customer success to design experiences their customers. The era of chatbot hype is over. Personalizing customer experience at scale in 1:1 conversations is a reality. The future of commerce is conversational and the opportunities are limitless. Our mission is to give you superpowers to build a bot that your customers love. Think of Spectrm as mission control for launching your brand into the conversational marketing stratosphere. Our approach is simple. Great tech makes it possible. Great humans make it successful. Conversational marketing is a new frontier. Unlock its full potential by combining your creativity with our powerful marketing technology and experienced human touch. We empower you with all the tools you need to crush your marketing goals. With dedicated customer success that supports you with best practices every step of the way. Brands all over the world trust Spectrm to have better conversations with their customers. Want to build customer relationships that convert at scale with and launch a chatbot you’re proud of? Get in touch.
We are currently looking for an experienced sales professional to drive our direct selling efforts. The Senior Account Executive will be the face of our company to top executives of prospective clients. You will be evangelizing our brand and cold calling key decision makers at targeted companies. This is an entrepreneurial and self-directed role that will play a large role in the growth of the company as one of our first hires in the US Market.
- Building and managing your own pipeline.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Convert leads to opportunities and opportunities to sales with Enterprise clients.
- Build your own chatbot (during training period) to understand the underlying technology.
- Help build out sales function in US office and train up Jr AEs as the company scales.
- 4+ years experience in full sales cycle SaaS selling roles.
- Experience closing $60K+ SaaS ACVs ($100K+ preferred).
- Experience closing deals with Enterprise F500 brands.
- Preferred: experience with Social Media Management Tool companies or selling into CMOs.
- Experience with natural language processing technology.
- Adept at handling both Inbound & Outbound leads.
- Comfortable meeting in person with C-level executives.