We're Making Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence Accessible to Everyone. We want to empower and transform the global workforce by making deep learning and artificial intelligence accessible to everyone. We believe that as organizations and individuals can harness the power of machine learning, our world will change quickly. Our mission is to make sure the technology driving this change is not mysterious and locked away but open and available for everyone.
The Account Executive will be an evangelist of machine learning and the Spell platform. They will have a deep body of experience selling software as a service (SaaS) products, particularly, to technical teams, and will be fluent in current technologies offered in the cloud, machine learning and data science space. The Account Executive will be both a driven salesperson and a trusted advisor and partner to our customers.
The deliverables: - Within the first month they will have developed a thorough understanding of our product, target market, pricing and sales strategy. - Within two months they will be directing meetings with prospective customers, providing demos and documentation, and actively closing new business. - Within three months the Business Development Representative will have an organized and consistent process for meeting with both inbound and outbound leads, and will be actively providing market and product insights to the leadership team - After six months the Representative will be consistently able to grow their book of business and help onboard the next generation of representatives
- 3+ years sales experience selling a complex technology product with a track record of success and exceeding sales quotas
- A technical background, either from building software professionally or other hands-on experience
- Experience in a startup and with designing processes and mentoring new people in a high-growth environment
- Meets high standards of professionalism, communication and teamwork
- Familiarity with navigating organizations and selling across multiple stakeholders in an organization
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop long-term account plans and projections