Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Splash is a platform championing the next era of event marketing by helping businesses market, measure, and scale their event marketing programs. From beautiful event pages and customized registration forms, to email follow-up programs and easy integrations with other business systems, Splash empowers teams across the organization to design on-brand, measurable, and compliant event marketing programs that deliver exceptional experiences and inspire quick action on attendee data. See why Fortune 500 companies work with Splash to scale their event marketing programs and unleash the power of in-person by visiting http://www.splashthat.com.
Every day, thousands of event planners come to Splash, looking to build a brand, build a community, and build a beautiful online experience for their event. For that to happen, Splash team members embrace that same goal: Building!
Splash arose from a concerted effort by a remarkably talented and ambitious group of event planners and scientists, committed to creating something amazing, and changing the way events are planned and re-lived through the web.
We’ve come a long way from our humble beginnings: Social Media Week and Digital NYC have named Splash to its 2016 "Startups to Watch" list, and Built in NYC named Splash as one of the"Top 50 NYC Startups to Watch in 2016". But we’re just getting started - we need more incredible minds generating incredible ideas.
- We love what we do
- We are growing exponentially and we don't intend to stop.
- We are organized around teams, where everyone is expected to lead.
- We're right in the heart of it all, in Manhattan's Flatiron District.
- Office dogs? Splash basketball team? In-office haircuts? Yeah, we got that. 100% healthcare coverage. Commuter benefits. Catered lunches, etc., etc...
As our 1st true Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for penetrating Splash's largest customer opportunity to join the likes of Budweiser, Redbull, Facebook, Nike and more. You will be responsible for managing and building the full cycle sales process for Splash's Fortune 1000 prospects. You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Splash's product offering. This is an opportunity to be one of the first sellers in on a rockstar team to help forge the process of one of New York City's next great companies.
- Prospect and generate sales opportunities within Splash's Enterprise corporate sales segment ($100k+)
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to point of saleManage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Splash vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Splash's Enterprise tools
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Territory/ Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Exceed plan
- 6+ years of relevant, quota carrying, solution-based software or technology sales experience
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-levelStrong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience carrying $1M+ book of business
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company
- Results driven while able to cultivate long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Prior experience in the events and or marketing space a plus