At Splash, we believe that experience is everything. We offer the world's first event marketing software driven to maximize your impact - before, during, and after an event. The end-to-end Splash platform empowers our users to create memorable event experiences through beautiful design, powerful planning and analysis tools, and meaningful integration of email marketing and social media.Our users power event executions ranging from concerts to recruiting programs and everything in between. If you're looking to take your event strategy to the next level, we can't wait to hear from you!
Every day, thousands of event planners come to Splash, looking to build a brand, build a community, and build a beautiful online experience for their event. For that to happen, Splash team members embrace that same goal: Building!
Splash arose from a concerted effort by a remarkably talented and ambitious group of event planners and scientists, committed to creating something amazing, and changing the way events are planned and re-lived through the web.
We’ve come a long way from our humble beginnings: Social Media Week and Digital NYC have named Splash to its 2016 "Startups to Watch" list, and Built in NYC named Splash as one of the"Top 50 NYC Startups to Watch in 2016". But we’re just getting started - we need more incredible minds generating incredible ideas.
We love what we do We are growing exponentially and we don't intend to stop. We are organized around teams, where everyone is expected to lead. We're right in the heart of it all, in Manhattan's Flatiron District. Office dogs? Splash basketball team? In-office haircuts? Yeah, we got that. 100% healthcare coverage. Commuter benefits. Catered lunches, etc., etc...
Our early sales team is just getting off the ground and we need experienced, hungry, Account Executives who want to build something truly special. Account Executives on the Mid-Market Sales team are responsible for selling to mid-size opportunities within Splash's Enterprise clients. You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Splash's product offering. This is an opportunity to be one of the first sellers in on a rockstar team to help forge the process of one of New York City's next great companies.
- Prospect and generate sales opportunities within Splash's mid-size corporate sales segment ($15-$100k)
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to point of saleManage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Splash vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Splash's Enterprise tools
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Territory/ Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Exceed plan
- 3+ years of client-facing software or technology solution sales experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Results driven while able to cultivate long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies is a plus