Customer Success Manager
SportsRecruits is a platform that provides clubs, players and their families access to every college coach in the country. Club organizations use our platform to empower their players in the recruiting process and oversee their efforts and communication with complete transparency. Connections made on the platform have resulted in commitments to the best academic and athletic institutions across the country. SportsRecruits is headquartered in New York City.
The tools we offer take an inherently disorganized, stressful and time-consuming process and streamline it, saving users time while greatly maximizing their efficiency.
Members build a profile and use our Built-In Messaging System to communicate directly with college coaches. Every interaction (profile view, video view, etc.) is aggregated in one place, allowing users to focus their efforts on those schools reciprocating interest. Every NCAA Division I, II and III coach is a registered user on our site.
SportsRecruits. The better way for recruiting.
Follow us on AngelList: https://angel.co/sportsrecruits
SportsRecruits is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team in NYC. This person will be the primary point of contact for existing customers and will be vital in the development and maintenance of client relationships. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop business relationship skills in a sports tech company.
- Actively manage SportsRecruits customer accounts
- Close renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding quota
- Discover and arrange up-sell and expansion opportunities
- Execute flawless customer onboarding and adoption of SportsRecruits product
- Conduct strategic Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 1-3 years of account management/customer success experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions
- Ability to build trusted relationships with decision makers and end users
- Superb organizational skills and a desire to tackle complex projects
- Excellent communication skills (both written and orally) are a must
- Flawless attention to detail
- An active interest in customer satisfaction and customer relations