SMB Account Executive
SportsRecruits is a platform that provides clubs, players and their families access to every college coach in the country. Club organizations use our platform to empower their players in the recruiting process and oversee their efforts and communication with complete transparency. Connections made on the platform have resulted in commitments to the best academic and athletic institutions across the country. SportsRecruits is headquartered in New York City.
The tools we offer take an inherently disorganized, stressful and time-consuming process and streamline it, saving users time while greatly maximizing their efficiency.
Members build a profile and use our Built-In Messaging System to communicate directly with college coaches. Every interaction (profile view, video view, etc.) is aggregated in one place, allowing users to focus their efforts on those schools reciprocating interest. Every NCAA Division I, II and III coach is a registered user on our site.
SportsRecruits. The better way for recruiting.
Follow us on AngelList: https://angel.co/sportsrecruits
As Small Business Sales Director, you will develop and execute sales and marketing approaches targeted towards club level directors, recruiting coordinators and coaches. For more information about our company, please visit https://angel.co/sportsrecruits.
As SBO Sales Director, you will develop and execute sales and marketing approaches targeted towards small to mid-level club level directors, recruiting coordinators and coaches. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this is a full-cycle closing role within the quickly growing SportsRecruits sales team. For more information about our company, please visit https://angel.co/sportsrecruits.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 Years of sales, marketing or business development experience
- SaaS Sales Experience Strongly Preferred
- Enthusiasm for sports and the recruiting process
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Collegiate athletics experience required
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Strong working knowledge of the athletic industry and trends in the marketplace
- Familiarity with creating and implementing the entire sales process
- Developing strategic business partnerships with club directors
- Understand our user’s needs and communicate to leads our value proposition
- Outbound sales and building relationships with new clients and members
- Building trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Representing SportsRecruits at national tournaments and conventions
- Tactical work includes giving product demos, learning about customer needs and attending recruiting events