Sales Development Representative
SportsRecruits is a platform that provides clubs, players and their families access to every college coach in the country. Club organizations use our platform to empower their players in the recruiting process and oversee their efforts and communication with complete transparency. Connections made on the platform have resulted in commitments to the best academic and athletic institutions across the country. SportsRecruits is headquartered in New York City.
The tools we offer take an inherently disorganized, stressful and time-consuming process and streamline it, saving users time while greatly maximizing their efficiency.
Members build a profile and use our Built-In Messaging System to communicate directly with college coaches. Every interaction (profile view, video view, etc.) is aggregated in one place, allowing users to focus their efforts on those schools reciprocating interest. Every NCAA Division I, II and III coach is a registered user on our site.
SportsRecruits. The better way for recruiting.
Follow us on AngelList: https://angel.co/sportsrecruits
SportsRecruits is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team in NYC. Reporting directly to the Sales Development Manager, this person will be responsible for building the sales pipeline for a rapidly growing business. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a sports tech company and learn the basics of sales development.
- Develop and manage a monthly pipeline of sales opportunities
- Engage with our prospects to identify pain points via phone, email, social selling, etc.
- Qualify leads to increase sales team conversion rates
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Enhance the current SportsRecruits new hire training and development program
- 0-2 years of sales related experience
- Familiarity with college sports recruiting process is a plus
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- A competitive team player who will do what it takes to win