Customer Success Specialist
SportsRecruits is a platform that provides clubs, players and their families access to every college coach in the country. Club organizations use our platform to empower their players in the recruiting process and oversee their efforts and communication with complete transparency. Connections made on the platform have resulted in commitments to the best academic and athletic institutions across the country. SportsRecruits is headquartered in New York City.
The tools we offer take an inherently disorganized, stressful and time-consuming process and streamline it, saving users time while greatly maximizing their efficiency.
Members build a profile and use our Built-In Messaging System to communicate directly with college coaches. Every interaction (profile view, video view, etc.) is aggregated in one place, allowing users to focus their efforts on those schools reciprocating interest. Every NCAA Division I, II and III coach is a registered user on our site.
SportsRecruits. The better way for recruiting.
Follow us on AngelList: https://angel.co/sportsrecruits
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will work directly with student-athletes, parents, club owners, directors, recruiting coordinators, and coaches to unlock the power of the SportsRecruits platform.
As a Customer Success specialist, you’ll serve as the first point of contact for telephone, email and live chat inquiries in order to help customers achieve their goals on the SportsRecruits platform. The person to best fit this position is an effective and positive communicator, a team player and capable of breaking down sometimes complex challenges into simple solutions.
- Manage customer requests and escalate issues to the appropriate team members
- Apply technical knowledge and creative problem solving to find efficient solutions
- Compare data from different sources to draw conclusions
- Communicate clearly on the telephone, via email, or on LiveChat
- Lead projects from conception to closure and leverage internal resources
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive improvement in the product
- Work with the Customer Success Team to help identify problems to enhance the customer experience
- Improve the knowledge base on a daily basis to help our users help themselves
- 1-2 Years of Customer Success Experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills (i.e demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar)
- Strong troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
- Passion for helping people
- Strong desire to improve the experience of our users