Channel Sales Manager
Starmind is revolutionizing the field of artificial intelligence and cognitive computing. Based in Switzerland, Starmind was founded by Pascal Kaufmann and Marc Vontobel in 2010, and currently has operations in the U.S. and Europe. Starmind allows organizations to gather company knowledge across existing organizational boundaries, making it available to all employees, everywhere and in real time. Using self-learning algorithms based on the principles of brain and artificial neural network research, employees' questions are automatically forwarded to the right person within the company. Starmind learns about interests and expertise from all interactions and answers, creating a dynamic knowledge base. The algorithms autonomously develop employee profiles and a rich expert network. Starmind's software is currently in use in over 70 countries by companies such as Telefónica Deutschland. For more information, please visit www.starmind.com.
Starmind automatically finds the know-it-all who actually knows it all (or at least what you want to know) and makes undocumented knowledge available to all employees. Self-learning algorithms are the core of our technology that some of the top companies in the world are using every day.
Do you want to be part of our success story and bring our technology to the US market? We are looking for creative thinkers with unconventional ideas that take a broad approach to tackle challenges. We’re looking for co-workers who love their jobs and want to share their passion with us.
- Identify, outbound, and close strategic partners in various channels (technology partners, resellers, hosters, etc.)
- Working with 5-8 strategic partners at a time
- Strategy for partnerships will stay with Chief Officer Sales and Marketing but this individual will grow into more strategy responsibility.
- 4+ years working in Sales, Account Management, or Partnerships at the Enterprise level (hitting a $500K+ annual quota).
- Experience selling an innovative product and/or sold at an early stage tech company.
- Farmer by nature (Account Management experience preferred over sales).
- Must have a strong track record of continued success.