Channel Sales Manager
Starmind infuses artificial intelligence with neuroscience to break the barriers limiting true human and organizational collaboration. Our Augmented Intelligence SaaS solution lets people think with the power of a million brains; it lets people consume and contribute knowledge and expertise, making it available in real-time, anywhere – in corporate environments, communities, non-profits or directly to consumers. Using self-learning algorithms based on the latest findings in brain and artificial neural network research, Starmind learns about interests and expertise, creating self-learning knowledge networks. Starmind has tier-1 customers in more than 100 countries such as global consulting companies, leading automotive and engineering companies, Bayer, Telefónica, Swisscom, Munich Re and first Starmind networks leveraging expertise within parts of the United Nations (UN) and enabling the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). For more information, please visit www.starmind.com.
Starmind automatically finds the know-it-all who actually knows it all (or at least what you want to know) and makes undocumented knowledge available to all employees. Self-learning algorithms are the core of our technology that some of the top companies in the world are using every day.
Do you want to be part of our success story and bring our technology to the US market? We are looking for creative thinkers with unconventional ideas that take a broad approach to tackle challenges. We’re looking for co-workers who love their jobs and want to share their passion with us.
- Identify, outbound, and close strategic partners in various channels (technology partners, resellers, hosters, etc.)
- Working with 5-8 strategic partners at a time
- Strategy for partnerships will stay with Chief Officer Sales and Marketing but this individual will grow into more strategy responsibility.
- 4+ years working in Sales, Account Management, or Partnerships at the Enterprise level (hitting a $500K+ annual quota).
- Experience selling an innovative product and/or sold at an early stage tech company.
- Farmer by nature (Account Management experience preferred over sales).
- Must have a strong track record of continued success.