Channel Sales Manager
Starmind is AI for humans: whether for your corporate employees or your community members, we build cutting-edge AI infused with neuroscience so your organization can leverage its collective human intelligence for business-critical work. Faster decision making, increased collaboration across organizational silos, connecting people in real-time across cultures and countries - these are just some of the benefits our customers enjoy. We proudly serve organizations ranging from Fortune 500 enterprises to for-profit and non-profit communities with users in over 100 countries. At Starmind, you can make a difference as an individual while taking on challenges at a global scale. Whether tackling the latest in AI research or providing our customers top-notch service and support, you will have a high impact on exciting, mission-driven work. We’re a fast-growing, fun-loving team spread across 3 offices globally. Intrigued? Check out the roles we are currently hiring for → https://starmind.ai/careers
Starmind automatically finds the know-it-all who actually knows it all (or at least what you want to know) and makes undocumented knowledge available to all employees. Self-learning algorithms are the core of our technology that some of the top companies in the world are using every day.
Do you want to be part of our success story and bring our technology to the US market? We are looking for creative thinkers with unconventional ideas that take a broad approach to tackle challenges. We’re looking for co-workers who love their jobs and want to share their passion with us.
- Identify, outbound, and close strategic partners in various channels (technology partners, resellers, hosters, etc.)
- Working with 5-8 strategic partners at a time
- Strategy for partnerships will stay with Chief Officer Sales and Marketing but this individual will grow into more strategy responsibility.
- 4+ years working in Sales, Account Management, or Partnerships at the Enterprise level (hitting a $500K+ annual quota).
- Experience selling an innovative product and/or sold at an early stage tech company.
- Farmer by nature (Account Management experience preferred over sales).
- Must have a strong track record of continued success.