Starmind unlocks employees’ collective intelligence and expertise to supercharge productivity, innovation and career development. Patented artificial intelligence identifies subject matter experts across enterprises, accesses undocumented knowledge and generates employee skill profiles that are the foundation for upskilling, re-skilling and workforce planning. With customers in over 100 countries including Bayer, Telefónica, the United Nations (UN) and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Starmind has helped businesses worldwide gain over $1.4 billion as a result of productivity savings.
Starmind automatically finds the know-it-all who actually knows it all (or at least what you want to know) and makes undocumented knowledge available to all employees. Self-learning algorithms are the core of our technology that some of the top companies in the world are using every day.
Do you want to be part of our success story and bring our technology to the US market? We are looking for creative thinkers with unconventional ideas that take a broad approach to tackle challenges. We’re looking for co-workers who love their jobs and want to share their passion with us.
- Prospecting new customers.
- Developing strategic account plans and innovative strategies to introduce Starmind to Fortune 500 companies.
- Identifying key decision makers in the sales cycle.
- Interacting on a regular basis with C-level executives.
- Discovering the business needs of companies and translate Starmind into solutions to these needs.
- Proactively developing and managing a range of industries while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects.
- Understanding of the relevance of technology for large enterprises.
- Sales experience, ideally in the technology market.
- Strong, existing network in US market.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to penetrate and engage conversations at the C- level.
- Ability to function in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel (locally and occasionally internationally).
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required.
- B2B sales and account management experience.
- Must have US work permit and live in NY Metropolitan area.