Starmind infuses artificial intelligence with neuroscience to break the barriers limiting true human and organizational collaboration. Our Augmented Intelligence SaaS solution lets people think with the power of a million brains; it lets people consume and contribute knowledge and expertise, making it available in real-time, anywhere – in corporate environments, communities, non-profits or directly to consumers. Using self-learning algorithms based on the latest findings in brain and artificial neural network research, Starmind learns about interests and expertise, creating self-learning knowledge networks. Starmind has tier-1 customers in more than 100 countries such as global consulting companies, leading automotive and engineering companies, Bayer, Telefónica, Swisscom, Munich Re and first Starmind networks leveraging expertise within parts of the United Nations (UN) and enabling the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). For more information, please visit www.starmind.com.
Starmind automatically finds the know-it-all who actually knows it all (or at least what you want to know) and makes undocumented knowledge available to all employees. Self-learning algorithms are the core of our technology that some of the top companies in the world are using every day.
Do you want to be part of our success story and bring our technology to the US market? We are looking for creative thinkers with unconventional ideas that take a broad approach to tackle challenges. We’re looking for co-workers who love their jobs and want to share their passion with us.
- Prospecting new customers.
- Developing strategic account plans and innovative strategies to introduce Starmind to Fortune 500 companies.
- Identifying key decision makers in the sales cycle.
- Interacting on a regular basis with C-level executives.
- Discovering the business needs of companies and translate Starmind into solutions to these needs.
- Proactively developing and managing a range of industries while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects.
- Understanding of the relevance of technology for large enterprises.
- Sales experience, ideally in the technology market.
- Strong, existing network in US market.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to penetrate and engage conversations at the C- level.
- Ability to function in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel (locally and occasionally internationally).
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required.
- B2B sales and account management experience.
- Must have US work permit and live in NY Metropolitan area.