Client Success Manager
Starmind is revolutionizing the field of artificial intelligence and cognitive computing. Based in Switzerland, Starmind was founded by Pascal Kaufmann and Marc Vontobel in 2010, and currently has operations in the U.S. and Europe. Starmind allows organizations to gather company knowledge across existing organizational boundaries, making it available to all employees, everywhere and in real time. Using self-learning algorithms based on the principles of brain and artificial neural network research, employees' questions are automatically forwarded to the right person within the company. Starmind learns about interests and expertise from all interactions and answers, creating a dynamic knowledge base. The algorithms autonomously develop employee profiles and a rich expert network. Starmind's software is currently in use in over 70 countries by companies such as Telefónica Deutschland. For more information, please visit www.starmind.com.
Starmind automatically finds the know-it-all who actually knows it all (or at least what you want to know) and makes undocumented knowledge available to all employees. Self-learning algorithms are the core of our technology that some of the top companies in the world are using every day.
Do you want to be part of our success story and bring our technology to the US market? We are looking for creative thinkers with unconventional ideas that take a broad approach to tackle challenges. We’re looking for co-workers who love their jobs and want to share their passion with us.
Drive adoption within accounts (need to keep track of that) and be proactive (do roll outs multiple times, measure) including:
On boarding / training
- Usage / adoption metrics
- Customer support
- Regular health checks
- Customer satisfaction
- Up coming renewals
- 2+ years working in a client facing B2B Account Executive/Account Manager/ or Consulting role.
- Understanding of the relevance of technology for large enterprises.
- Sales experience, ideally in the technology market.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to penetrate and engage conversations at the C- level.
- Ability to function in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel (locally and occasionally internationally).
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required.
- Must have US work permit and live in NY Metropolitan area.