Director of Sales, East Coast
Starmind is AI for humans: whether for your corporate employees or your community members, we build cutting-edge AI infused with neuroscience so your organization can leverage its collective human intelligence for business-critical work. Faster decision making, increased collaboration across organizational silos, connecting people in real-time across cultures and countries - these are just some of the benefits our customers enjoy. We proudly serve organizations ranging from Fortune 500 enterprises to for-profit and non-profit communities with users in over 100 countries. At Starmind, you can make a difference as an individual while taking on challenges at a global scale. Whether tackling the latest in AI research or providing our customers top-notch service and support, you will have a high impact on exciting, mission-driven work. We’re a fast-growing, fun-loving team spread across 3 offices globally. Intrigued? Check out the roles we are currently hiring for → https://starmind.ai/careers
Starmind automatically finds the know-it-all who actually knows it all (or at least what you want to know) and makes undocumented knowledge available to all employees. Self-learning algorithms are the core of our technology that some of the top companies in the world are using every day.
Do you want to be part of our success story and bring our technology to the US market? We are looking for creative thinkers with unconventional ideas that take a broad approach to tackle challenges. We’re looking for co-workers who love their jobs and want to share their passion with us.
- Our Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the direct and indirect Sales Channel and also for managing all operations within New York area. This involves taking responsibility for revenue and quality targets.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating and sales plan are tasks that our Regional Sales Manager may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue and costs.
- A key part of the role of Regional Sales Manager will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.The Regional Sales Manager is expected to support and manage staff, including performance monitoring and possibly mentoring and training.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of a Regional Sales Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- Developing strategic account plans and innovative strategies to introduce Starmind to Fortune 500 companies and other corporate customers.
- Discovering the business needs of companies and translate Starmind into solutions to those needs.
- Proactively developing and managing a range of industries while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success.
- Our new Regional Sales Manager has a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), 5-10 years sales- and management experience years sales experience and understands the relevance of technology for large enterprises.
- Experience and proven track record in managing a team of up to 10 sales-, client success-, marketing- and channel management functions.
- Your strong and already existing network in the US market gives you the ability to penetrate and engage conversations at the C- level.
- You are able to function in an innovative and fast-paced environment because of your strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are a US Citizen with a work permit and you are also willing to travel (locally and occasionally internationally).