Senior Sales Development Representative
Stay Wanderful is reinventing rewards for hotels by providing guests with instant rewards (e.g. Retail Discounts, Local Experiences, or Ground Transportation Credit), which is more effective than points based loyalty programs. To date, we have incentivized over $1 billion of hotel transactions with an impressive 12 million+ impressions per month.
The management team has significant domain expertise in hospitality and are alumni of MIT, Cornell Hotel School, Columbia, and Harvard Business School. It’s an exciting time for our growing team as we’ve raised a strong fundraising round, have a solid technology team, have achieved transformative results for our hotel clients and now are just looking to grow exponentially.
Stay Wanderful is looking for an Inside Sales Associate to add to our rapidly growing Hotel Partnerships team. The role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to influence decisions, then Stay Wanderful is the place for you!
- Be the first impression between Stay Wanderful and our prospects
- Build, maintain and exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecast goals and defined objectives
- Work closely with our sales and marketing teams to drive, experiment and optimize outreach campaigns (phone & email) in - order to schedule demonstrations and close partnership
- Developing industry and domain expertise to increase your chances for success
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Help develop the SDR “playbook” using best practices from within and outside the organization
- Grow Stay Wanderful’s business through hard work and passion
- Lead team
1-4 years sales experience Zero fear of cold calling and cold-outreach, and the ability to deal with rejection Proven ability to hit targets through data-driven sales Best-in-class phone & interpersonal skills Excellent written & verbal communication skills Highly organized and strong time management skills Real passion to to learn and grow in a startup environment Has strong qualification skills – effectively understanding if a prospect is a good match Has strong prioritization skills – knowing how to generate thousands of leads for the team to work with every month, and knows how to identify and go after the key customer Loves to meet and exceed goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis Is a team player with entrepreneurial spirits - you come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
Nice to have: - Experience within hospitality industry - Experience in SaaS B2B sales - Experience using CRM