Stay Wanderful is powering the next generation of travel through our industry leading mix of traveller incentives and behavioral insights. Working with an ever growing network of hotels, Stay Wanderful's incentive engine surfaces relevant, targeted, and exclusive rewards to guests who book directly on the hotel website. To date, we have incentivized over $1 billion of hotel transactions with an impressive 12 million+ impressions per month. Grounded in rich behavioral and consumer intent data gathered by our platform, the SW reward personalization engine learns from consumer interaction and reward selection to serve customized reward recommendations, ultimately driving a personalized experience for travellers and driving incremental revenue for our hotel clients. Additionally our merchant partners have demonstrated business growth from our network, tapping into the high-spending travel consumer segment.
It’s an exciting time for our growing team a we have a best in class technology team, have achieved transformative results for our hotel clients and now are just looking to grow exponentially.The management team has significant domain expertise in hospitality, analytics, and machine learning, and are alumni of MIT, Harvard Business School, and Columbia University. Investors include hotel owners and tech investors. - Winner of Most Innovative Startup Judge's Choice Award at HITEC 2017 - Winner of Best Business Model at 2016 Launch Festival - Selected into Grand Central Tech out of thousands of applicants - Ranked #1 Hotel Booking Tool on Hotel Tech Report
Stay Wanderful is looking to rapidly grow our sales team by bringing on motivated, successful Inside Sales Associates who want to work in a fast-paced startup with unlimited growth potential. Inside Sales Associates should have a passion for generating new business, a hunter mentality, and the desire to work in an early-stage startup. Candidates should have some knowledge of the hotel industry to include key players, industry terminology, and online booking channels. We are looking to bring on 2+ candidates per month, so the application period is ongoing.
- Top of funnel prospecting – Identify target properties by city / region, decision makers, and own the sales process.
- Achieve a high volume of cold & warm outbound activities (calls and emails) to set qualified demos.
- Work as part of a small-team and have direct ownership in the growth of the company.
- Be awesome!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of experience in developing and driving sales, marketing, and/or product strategy in a SaaS or Hospitality-related business.
- Results-driven with experience achieving monthly and quarterly goals with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to communicate with senior management at hotels and internally.