Stay Wanderful is reinventing rewards for hotels by providing guests with instant rewards (e.g. Retail Discounts, Local Experiences, or Ground Transportation Credit), which is more effective than points based loyalty programs. To date, we have incentivized over $1 billion of hotel transactions with an impressive 12 million+ impressions per month.
The management team has significant domain expertise in hospitality and are alumni of MIT, Cornell Hotel School, Columbia, and Harvard Business School. It’s an exciting time for our growing team as we’ve raised a strong fundraising round, have a solid technology team, have achieved transformative results for our hotel clients and now are just looking to grow exponentially.
Stay Wanderful is looking to rapidly grow our sales team by bringing on motivated, successful Inside Sales Associates who want to work in a fast-paced startup with unlimited growth potential. Inside Sales Associates should have a passion for generating new business, a hunter mentality, and the desire to work in an early-stage startup. Candidates should have some knowledge of the hotel industry to include key players, industry terminology, and online booking channels. We are looking to bring on 2+ candidates per month, so the application period is ongoing.
- Top of funnel prospecting – Identify target properties by city / region, decision makers, and own the sales process.
- Achieve a high volume of cold & warm outbound activities (calls and emails) to set qualified demos.
- Work as part of a small-team and have direct ownership in the growth of the company.
- Be awesome!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of experience in developing and driving sales, marketing, and/or product strategy in a SaaS or Hospitality-related business.
- Results-driven with experience achieving monthly and quarterly goals with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to communicate with senior management at hotels and internally.