Client Development Manager
StellaService produces data, ratings and insight on the service performance of online retailers. Through its network of analysts and mystery shoppers, StellaService independently measures and benchmarks businesses across the entire service delivery chain, from phone, email, chat and social media support to shipping, returns and usability metrics. Visit stellaservice.com to learn more about the company's independent customer service ratings, and visit business.stellaservice.com to learn more about the company's research and data that helps companies worldwide improve their service operations.
StellaService is on a mission to create a world with better customer service. We help consumers find it and we help businesses achieve it. By measuring the customer service and fulfillment performance of online retailers, Stella Metrics provides retailers with unrivaled data and insights to allow them to make better business decisions. The company is based in Lower Manhattan and has raised $22m from top-tier investors including Battery Ventures, Consigliere Brand Capital, DFJ Gotham Ventures, Forerunner Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners and RRE Ventures.
Stella is seeking Client Development Managers to join our team and help service our roster of enterprise clients using Stella Metrics. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team tasked with growing StellaService at a rapid rate. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in either customer service at large retailers or in client-facing roles at data or SaaS companies who work with retailers. Â Â
- Ensure client success by uncovering and delivering insights to key executives at our enterprise clients
- Manage the renewal of large annual contracts
- Present to the marketing and operational executive teams at major retailers
- Maintain strong relationships through regular and on-going interaction with senior executives
- Address day-to-day product and data-related questions from clients
- Analyze product usage trends
- Proactively engage with clients to gather feedback and incorporate ideas towards product enhancement
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in at least one of the following:
- Operational experience at a large retailer
- Consulting role to large retailer
- Client-facing role with SaaS or data vendor to large retailer
- Demonstrated experience performing data analysis and managing data sets
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- Must love multi-tasking
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full health, dental and vision insurance benefits; phone and gym stipend.