Enterprise Account Executive
Sticky enables brands to break through and win in digital by providing a new and more predictive measure of media valuation. Our marketing optimization platform uses visual and emotional insights to uncover what real people see, miss, and feel when engaging with your creatives may those be websites, ads, emails, videos, print and much more. Our system measures the earned attention each element of your marketing receives by automatically measuring where users actually look and what emotionally influences them. Our customers use Sticky for creative optimization, increasing ad campaign ROI, streamlining media buys and much more. With results delivered in hours, your marketing innovation cycles can now be drastically compressed. With over 650M gaze points measured across over 750K experiments, Sticky will show you how your users "see" your content.
Sticky is looking for their first Enterprise Account Executives to join their fast growing enterprise sales team. In this role you’ll research and contact large brands and marketing research companies to help educate them about Sticky's disruptive biometric eye-tracking analytics platform.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings with senior marketing execs around their business goals
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Uncover top of mind marketing priorities of each prospective client and clearly deliver Sticky's value proposition
- Leverage CRM tools to manage and organize your pipeline
- 2-4 years SaaS enterprise sales experience
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients
- Prior experience selling to marketing executives is preferred but not required
- Base Salary: $85,000 - $110,000
- On Target Earnings: $225,000 - $250,000
- Stock Options Available