Enterprise Account Executive
Sticky is an online, biometric eye-tracking analytics company that helps publishers, advertisers and agencies make more money by knowing exactly what is seen and not seen in all their communication. Sticky has taken eye-tracking out of the lab by creating a cost-effective, highly-scalable webcam solution that goes beyond viewability to what’s actually SEEN™. Sticky's innovative disruptive technology gives publishers what they need to know the true value of their branding inventory and brands what they need to get increase the number of consumers seeing their message. Sticky is how to get more real humans engaged and paying attention.
Sticky is looking for their first Enterprise Account Executives to join their fast growing enterprise sales team. In this role you’ll research and contact large brands and marketing research companies to help educate them about Sticky's disruptive biometric eye-tracking analytics platform.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings with senior marketing execs around their business goals
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Uncover top of mind marketing priorities of each prospective client and clearly deliver Sticky's value proposition
- Leverage CRM tools to manage and organize your pipeline
- 2-4 years SaaS enterprise sales experience
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients
- Prior experience selling to marketing executives is preferred but not required
- Base Salary: $85,000 - $110,000
- On Target Earnings: $225,000 - $250,000
- Stock Options Available