Territory Account Executive
Sumo Logic is a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. More than 2,000 customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the analytics and insights to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. With Sumo Logic, customers gain a multi-tenant, service-model advantage to accelerate their shift to continuous innovation, increasing competitive advantage, business value and growth. For more information or to sign up for your free trial, visit www.sumologic.com.
At Sumo Logic the Territory Account Executive is a part of our Enterprise Sales Team. As a TAE your core responsibility will be to generate revenue by identifying and developing net-new customers in a defined region. This role is a 100% hunter role!
- Primary responsibility of this role is to develop a Greenfield territory within the Tri-State region. You will manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals.
- Use your Solution Selling experience to effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet their prospective customers' needs and solve their pain points.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management and marketing.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Assist with product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
- 3 - 7 years Field Sales experience, with consistent quota over achievement.
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solution is essential
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space is essential.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth technical sales environment.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.