Audience Sr. Account Executive
We're on a mission to help people turn their curiosity into action. SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading survey platform enabling curious individuals and companies – including 98% of the Fortune 500 – to have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. Ask more. Know more. Do more. Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
The Sr. Account Executive for Audience Sales will own the development and execution of new strategic sales for our Growth team. This Growth segment is a select group of named accounts that primarily reside in the the Consumer Packaged Goods and Technology vertical. This individual will be focused opening new accounts & build strategic partnerships within a small set of existing high value customers. We’re looking for a strong leader who has shown a consistent track record of driving and closing large-scale deals.
- Create and drive revenue with named strategic accounts with high growth potential.
- Open new accounts for Audience sales and deploy high growth land and expand strategies.
- Work cross functionally with SurveyMonkey leadership & establish sales best practices.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold‐calling.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle ‐ from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plan for CPG and Consumer Technology segment
- Maintain diligent account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales leader with experience in hunting and closing
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of Market Research & Business Intelligence Space
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate with C-suite
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Proven track record of success in a startup environment
- Ability to work cross functionally within a face paced and changing landscape