We're on a mission to help people turn their curiosity into action. SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading survey platform enabling curious individuals and companies – including 98% of the Fortune 500 – to have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. Ask more. Know more. Do more. Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales within a specific territory. This person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities. The role will require the ability to conduct consultation calls, demos, organizational mappings calls, negotiation/scoping calls, and procurement/legal contract reviews.
We look for strong team players that are hungry, nimble, and have a consistent track record of driving and closing Mid-market level deals.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified territory or list of accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 2+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience & a BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of territory
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen