Sales Enablement Manager
We're on a mission to help people turn their curiosity into action. SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading survey platform enabling curious individuals and companies – including 98% of the Fortune 500 – to have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. Ask more. Know more. Do more. Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We’re looking for a high-performing, highly-organized individual contributor with a passion for learning and helping others succeed to join our SurveyMonkey Sales Enablement team. You will be responsible for new hire onboarding programs and curriculum development for all SurveyMonkey Global Sales and Success teams. A successful candidate has experience creating sales playbooks and job aids, has planned and executed sales training programs, and is able to work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional stakeholders. You should have direct experience onboarding, training, and enabling a sales team. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, performance oriented environment, and excel in prioritizing their time to achieve their goals.
- Manage and optimize sales onboarding to decrease new hire ramp time, including developing curriculum and self-guided content, facilitating live sessions, and remote training of international hires.
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales training curriculum, including learning design, accreditation process, sales skills training, competitive readiness, playbooks, and product training.
- Manage the sales content strategy and oversee the creation, curation and upkeep of sales training materials in our LMS and CMS.
- Design and execute strategies to drive adoption of sales enablement initiatives.
- Create, monitor, and report success of the sales enablement program through sales effectiveness metrics and training adoption metrics; utilize the data to identify and recommend areas of improvement.
- Partner with cross functional teams in sales, sales ops, product marketing, and demand generation to identify sales enablement needs and develop initiatives to address gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales training, corporate training, learning & development, or instructional design.
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) administration, including organizing learning paths, assessing content effectiveness, driving adoption, and ensuring data accuracy and reporting.
- Proven communicator with exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to connect the dots across sales organizations, roles, and cross-functional partners.
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines.