Swell is a Venice, CA-based company specializing in the marketing, sales, installation, and financing of intelligent home energy storage solutions. Smart home batteries from Swell empower homeowners to ensure clean, secure, and affordable power for their homes.
The future of energy is distributed, clean, and consumer-oriented. Swell makes the future of energy a reality today.
Swell is a Venice-based clean energy company. We make it easy for homeowners to take control of their energy use and make a positive impact on their community with a home battery. Swell shifts energy control to the consumer allowing them to see and engage with how they produce, store and manage energy. After a successful launch of our sales efforts in Q1 2016, we are ramping up. You will serve as our customers’ Energy Advisor, making energy security fun and rewarding. You will be responsible for full cycle sales, handling inbound and outbound calls generated by our marketing team. This is an opportunity to jump on a rocket ship as we take the lead in U.S. residential home battery deployment.
- Consultatively sell full suite of Swell’s energy products and services directly to consumers. You will set the standard for consistent sales volume every month.
- Learn background on our industry, products and services. Become knowledgeable enough to easily help our customers navigate the energy landscape.
- Set appropriate expectations for the hand-off to our operations team.
- Work closely with colleagues and the Director of Sales to refine our sales processes and systems to maximize conversion and minimize buying cycles.
- Enhance the Swell brand by embodying our core values in every interaction.
You: You are technically savvy, driven, and passionate about making an impact on the future of clean energy in the US. You have a history of proven success and excel at breaking down complex subjects to make them simple. A natural advocate, you excel at bringing people around to your perspective. You're a problem solver that is excited about the opportunity to have a seat at the table of a well-funded startup with the expectation that your contributions will drive our growth and position as market leader.
- Proven history of achievement. We’re looking for the best and your record should show it.
- Incredible work ethic. We’re positioned to define a bleeding-edge industry – winning takes hard work and follow-through.
- Intelligence. You can quickly digest new information and synthesize it into existing frameworks.
- Competitiveness. You love seeing your name at the top of the leaderboard and being recognized for your accomplishments.
- Positivity. We’re constantly in building mode and sometimes things will break. When that happens, you keep your cool and roll up your sleeves.
- Ambition. You’re excited about the doors that success at Swell will open.
- References. You have folks who will speak to your unique contributions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.