Publisher Sales Manager
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, including USA TODAY, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune, and The Weather Channel. Headquartered in New York City, Taboola has offices in Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, London, Bangkok, New Delhi, Tokyo, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul and Istanbul. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter and Instagram.
Taboola is looking for an experienced, dynamic and deal-oriented sales professional to help us build our NYC network of publishers.
As Publisher Sales Manager, your role will be secure new publishers by sourcing and structuring partnerships independently
Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publisher’s monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our platform and technology -Work closely with the account management team to manage and develop long-term client relationships
- Proactively seek market feedback on the Taboola platform and work with product team to help develop market-leading functionality
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals with online publishers or media companies
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing deals in the NYC market
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn what is needed to support a deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop
- Base Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
- On Target Earnings: $200,000 - $240,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
- Fully stocked Kitchen
- Equity in the company
- Rich health plans
- Epic company parties
- Piano and guitars for jam sessions
- Free lunch all the time!
- Gym membership discount
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Health savings account