Digital Media Sales Planner
Taboola helps people find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content they’re likely to want to explore. How do we know what they’ll like? Using machine-learning algorithms, our technology analyzes hundreds of signals to capture exactly what kind of content is most likely to engage each individual. We do that more than 450 billion times a month for more than one billion unique users.
Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have grown to become the leading discovery platform on the open web, serving a combination of the world’s best brands and the most respected global publishers.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City with local offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.
Taboola is one of the fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 300M online users every month, and deliver more than 3B content recommendations every single day!
- Support sales team with preparation, research, and materials for key meetings, RFPs, and presentations
- Create customized and detailed PowerPoint/Keynote decks in response to RFPs with quick turnaround and exceptional accuracy
- Partner with Account Executives to build and grow our current client list
- Develop strong/deep relationships with ad agencies and clients responsible for online advertising
- Assist Account Executives in developing, managing and delivering an advertising and agency billings pipeline
- Provide pre-sales support and partner with reps on agency and client calls/meetings
- Work with marketing team to develop new sales & marketing collateral
- Ensure that our premiere clients receive the highest level of customer service
- Provide scalable solutions for customers' advertising objectives
- Build prospecting and competitive reports and analysis
- Manage and track in-bound leads
- 1+ years in a media or agency environment, Marketing or Sales and Project Management Experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Keynote
- A bachelor's degree in advertising/marketing or relevant field or equivalent job experience
- Must be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail
- Possess a knowledge of the online space and digital initiatives
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Perform under tight deadlines and handle pressure well
- Be self-directed to get work done
- Possess strong analytical skills and use rating research into a story
- Knowledge of ComScore, SpyFu, RedBooks