Sales Associate, Media (SMB)
Taboola helps people find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content they’re likely to want to explore. How do we know what they’ll like? Using machine-learning algorithms, our technology analyzes hundreds of signals to capture exactly what kind of content is most likely to engage each individual. We do that more than 450 billion times a month for more than one billion unique users.
Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have grown to become the leading discovery platform on the open web, serving a combination of the world’s best brands and the most respected global publishers.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City with local offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.
How this works:
The Media Sales Associate will advocate Taboola's Discovery platform to leading and emerging companies across the country and promote the power of our marketing platform. Your passion to learn from and connect with emerging companies will ultimately help more organizations grow.
- Drive growth by selling marketing services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell - not easily intimidated
- Impromptu ping pong and darts tournaments
- Fully stocked Kitchen
- Equity in the company
- Rich health plans
- Epic company parties
- Piano and guitars for jam sessions
- Free lunch all the time!
- Gym membership discount
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Health savings account