Publisher Sales Associate
Taboola helps people find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content they’re likely to want to explore. How do we know what they’ll like? Using machine-learning algorithms, our technology analyzes hundreds of signals to capture exactly what kind of content is most likely to engage each individual. We do that more than 450 billion times a month for more than one billion unique users. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have grown to become the leading discovery platform on the open web, serving a combination of the world’s best brands and the most respected global publishers. Taboola is headquartered in New York City with local offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology. Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is looking for a Sales Associate with a passion for digital media to drive revenue growth. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting as well as closing inbound leads. Additionally, the Sales Associate will be responsible for the entire sales process to onboard a large volume of publishers in order to help monetize their sites.
This is a great opportunity to join as an Associate and grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing digital companies in the ad tech industry.
- Identify opportunities and generate leads from various third party audience reporting platforms (Alexa, SimilarWeb, Datanyze, etc.) as well as social media
- Gain an understanding of digital media and the digital advertising landscape in order to speak confidently about products within this context
- Manage a high volume pipeline and consistently close new business to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates
- Build presentations, proposals, and models; and negotiate contracts
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette, and basic sales skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales or digital media experience, with a revenue focus and drive to learn
- Ability to quickly absorb product information and relay value propositions to prospects and clients
- Detail oriented and analytical sales person to build and maintain sales funnel and optimize sales process
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and generated reports